So for all of you lucky people out there with the day off- we all hope you're enjoying it for yourselves, as well as for us! Here's a list of my favorite things to do when the streets are covered and the snow is sparkling outside the window. What are your favorite snow day rituals?
If I had a snowday- I would...
1. Not shower or change out of pj's. Unless it was changing into super comfy warm fuzzy footsie pj's.
2. Make a hot chocolate, turn on the woodstove, and open the curtains.
3. Put together a movie marathon of my favorite old VHS's- White Christmas, Now and Then, and Dirty Dancing are must watch's for me.
4. Play with the dog in the snow- throwing balls, climbing snow mounds, and digging tunnels.
5. Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup for lunch.